Due to Covid-19, Wehr Nature Center is not taking rental requests at this time
Please check back at a later date. Thank you for your patience.
The Marilyn J. Gardner Room
The Gardener Room in Wehr Nature Center overlooks Mallard Lake and surrounding natural areas. To expand your event, you may also rent the outdoor amphitheater. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Center. An additional parking fee also applies.
Outdoor Amphitheather and Fire Ring
The Wehr Nature Center amphitheater includes a small stage with fixed bench seating in a beautiful wooded setting. To expand your event, you may also rent the indoor Gardner Room. An additional parking fee also applies.
General Rental Information
- Available Year round, 5–11 p.m., occasional daytime hours available
- Room size: approx. 50ft x 40ft
- 100 people banquet style (tables and chairs) 110 people theater style (only)
- Parking lot – 140 spaces with 5 accessible spaces
- Amphitheater: 63 benches, with capacity of 3-4 people/bench (with 3/bench = 195 people)
Available with Rental
- Kitchenette w/ stove, refrigerator & microwave (no cooking)
- Tables and chairs
- Large projection screen (check availability)
- Dry erase board (check availability)
- No alcohol
- No confetti
- Smoke free
- Bring your own prepared food or use caterer of your choice
- Parking Fee in addition to rental fee (see chart for fees)
- Mic & podium $20.00+ Tax (payable to Friends of Wehr), need to know prior to rental
- Arch $26.40